Top 20 Eid Outfit Ideas
Published on March 14, 2020
With Eid just a couple of months away, everyone is preparing themselves and experimenting with different colors finding new ways to style for Eid. Choosing a hijab outfit for special occasions such as Eid can be challenging since you are planning to top the last year. Here are Top 120 Eid outfit ideas which you can try to look best for this Eid 2020.
But before that, read on these healthy tips so you can plan and figure out to look your best this year.
- Make sure to focus on shades. Be it snowy white or ravishing red or the classy black, incorporating shades into your style this year is a great way to begin your quest for outfit inspiration. If you don't love going all-white then you can pair white with some bright colored accessories to enhance your look and personality. If you love black like me, make it part of your Eid outfit. A versatile shade, it goes with any accessories you wear. Try adding a contrasting shade that will pop up your look while looking elegant.
- Dare to go bold with by putting on that vibrant silk dress. You can also choose a bright pair of ankle crop trousers and combine it with a paper-bag waist for the trending look. As Eid is a great time to trial and tests your fashion choices, take a chance and let your personality do the talking.
- Be comfortable while looking good. All that matters is that you look comfortable and trendy while choosing your Eid hijab style.
Waytonikah.com | No.1 Matrimonial Website - Register Now and find your partner
- For a nifty option, you can pair a shirt dress with many styling options that give you the liberty to dress up or dress down. If you opt for a look that allows more coverage while still delivering a little shape, go for a wrap or waist-belted style.
- Suit it up...!!! After all, it is an evergreen classic that is on-trend. A suit is not only meant for the office. An excellent ensemble, it gives you the choice to keep it low or play it high, match it with your favorite accessories for a casual or chic look. You can also combine it with a pair of trousers so that you can flaunt your shoes. Mix and match contrasting jackets and trousers for aneffortlesslyrefined look. You can also create your style statement by blending bold colors, patterns for a sleek and classy look.